No, I'm not the only one who sees the problems within ACORN and it's wide-spread web of corruption. I'm not the only one commenting on it. My "blogfather" Gullyborg has a good post up todayt with his observations and the outrage of why the media isn't covering this. Why the cricket chirps from the "'objective journalists"? Could it be that they're not objective anymore?
I'm re-reading the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins (well, actually listening to it on my iPod so I can listen at work) and I just passed the part where Nicolae Carpathia has been named the President of the UN Security Council and has taken control of the vast majority of the media outlets ... seeing as how Obama is set to be Chair of the UN Security Council on nuclear disarmament, and how the media doesn't cover reality anymore (unless it's "reality TV" shows) ... why am I getting just a little nervous?
If he calls for voluntary destruction of 90% each countries weapons and voluntary donation of the other 10% to the UN for "peacekeeping", I'll soon be watching for the unsuccessful mass attack on Israel!
Yeah, you have to read the series to get the reference.